Wien: Verlag der Österreichischen Archäologischen Institutes, 1951. Item #048567
308p., 72 b/w text illus., 78 pages of b/w plates (some folded and a few in color), original stiff plain printed wrappers, large folio format (40x30cm). Major archaeological site study of the 6th-century byzantine church built under Justinian on the alleged grave of the Apostle John and attested in Procopius. (Foschungen in Ephesos, Band IV, Heft 3).